Thursday, November 13, 2008

My kelian de Mui...

November 13

Yesterday morning,all my frens came my hse...then finally i saw my kelian de mui mui(mei teng) de goldfish de eyes...when i saw her,i oso terkejut...wah,it is very bengkak!!! U knw wat happend to her again??? She cry again...haiszz! I try to advice her,n ask her to stop thinking of tat guy! But she said she cant...she said she very love tat guy... she cant stop think about tat guy...every where,every moment,every second,she also will think about tat guy...! haiszz...haiszz...

Then after few hour,we all went to remeo hse...is was raining tat time,quiet heavy rain...but why was mei teng siiting there n let play wif the rain...n sumore she said is fun...! haha,funny la! But is ok,let her relax n cool down herself...

Mui,i hope after few days or week,u will 4get about him lor...but i knw is hard 4 u...But love is lik tat! K la...hope u will be fine la...



( my blog suck rite???) haha!



No comments: